Dedications and Installations, 1921, 1927, 1956 | University of Illinois Archives
Series Number: 14/1/803
Volume: 0.1 cubic feet
Available for use at:
|Room 146 Main Library, Prior Request Preferred||1-|
Description: Printed programs for the induction of Dean Henry C. Jones (1921), and for the dedication of the Law building (1956). The dedication program includes a history of the college; a prediction for the future by Dean Albert Harno; the program for the banquets, colloquia, addresses, moot court competition, dedicatory convocation and formal dedication of the building; pictures and lists of the faculty and pictures of the old and new buildings, and Program for the dedication of the Law Building (1927). The program includes texts of addresses by Dean Albert Harno, Fred L. Wham, United States District Court Judge and Oliver Harker, former Dean of the College of Law.