Episcopal Church Foundation Records, 1901-1985 | University of Illinois Archives
Series Number: 41/69/8
Acquired: 4/18/86; 4/18/94
Volume: 2.3 cubic feet
Available for use at:
|19 Library, 1408 W. Gregory Drive||1-|
|19 Library, 1408 W. Gregory Drive||1-2|
Description: Episcopal Church Foundation Records, including correspondence and reports of the Bishops of the Diocese, clergy and lay officers regarding finances, fundraising, and the foundation's work with faculty and students; chaplains and parochial reports; photographs of church functions, bishops and the construction of St. John's Chapel and Canterbury House; publications, programs, and newspaper clippings. Also 2 rolls of plans of St. John's Chapel (1925-26) and 2 of Canterbury House (1966) and proposed completion of Chapel (1967).