Talbot Publications, 1904, 1925, 1937, 1938 | University of Illinois Archives
Series Number: 11/11/805
Acquired: September 1963
Volume: 0.1 cubic feet
Available for use at:
|19 Library, 1408 W. Gregory Drive||1-|
Description: Printed publications relating to Arthur Newell Talbot, including an invitation to Talbot and his wife to visit the Commissioner General for Great Britain at the International Congress in Engineering (1904); a program for an engineering assembly honoring Talbot (March 27, 1925); a John Fritz Medal biography of Talbot (1937), and a pamphlet, program and speech from the occasion of the renaming of the Materials Testing Laboratory as Talbot Laboratory (1938).