Natural Resources Building Dedication File, 1938-1942 | University of Illinois Archives
Series Number: 43/1/8
Volume: 0.3 cubic feet
Available for use at:
|19 Library, 1408 W. Gregory Drive||1-|
Description: Building dedication file for the Natural Resources Building (1940) including correspondence, programs and letter of invitation for the dedication held in connection with the 1940 Midwest Wildlife Conference and the Illinois Mineral Industries Conference. Correspondents include Theodore H. Frison and George E. Ekblaw. This series also includes correspondence and programs relating to the Midwest Wildlife Conference and the Central States Wildlife Conference (1936-42).