History of the Department and School of Education, 1916 | University of Illinois Archives
Series Number: 10/1/10
Acquired: November 1963
Volume: 0.1 cubic feet
Available for use at:
|19 Library, 1408 W. Gregory Drive||1-|
Description: Carbon copy of a "History of the Department and School of Education" for 1868-1916 by William C. Bagley, covering faculty, courses, organization of the School of Education (1905), development of graduate work (1909), buildings, training school, extension courses, meetings, conferences, institutes, bulletins, Kappa Delta Pi and registrations.