Building Dedication File, 1997 | University of Illinois Archives
Series Number: 15/5/11
Volume: 0.2 cubic feet
Available for use at:
|19 Library, 1408 W. Gregory Drive||1-|
Description: School of Chemical Sciences Building Dediction File include videotapes, invitations, programs, typescript remarks, and planning documents for the dedication of the Chemical and Life Sciences Laboratory on April 25, 1997.
Access Restriction: None.