Aerial View of the North Quad from Old University Hall | University of Illinois Archives
Aerial view, from Old University Hall looking northeast, of the Engineering facilities including Engineering Hall on the left, the Physics Building to the right of that, the Mechanical Engineering Lab and Power Plant behind those two and the complex of Transportation, Mining and Ceramics Facilities behind and to the right of those. The Natural History Building is also visible in the foreground right. Old University Hall, the vantage point of this image, was replaced by the Illini Union in 1940.
Found in RS: 39/2/20, Box CAM 1-1, Folder CAM 1-1 1900-19