Three Towers | University of Illinois Archives
From left to right, the Law Building, now Harker Hall, University Hall, now replaced by the Illini Union, and the carillon tower of the Library Building, now Altgeld Hall as seen from the Natural History Building.
Found in RS: 39/2/20, Box BUI - University Hall, Folder Bui - University Hall 1900-19
Negative Number 16300, RS: 39/2/22
Original print measures 17.5 cm W X 12.8 cm H