North Barn of the Experiment Station | University of Illinois Archives
North barn of the experimental farm, viewed from the south west, showing the details of the south and west walls and the cupola, with a windmill visible behind the structure. This barn was located in the current vicinity of Mumford House, the farm residence at the time.
Found in RS: 39/2/20, Box BUI - Barns, Folder BUI - Barns Old Dairy 1886-
Negative Number 10405, RS: 39/2/22
Original print measures 25.4 cm W X 20.4 cm H