Edmund J. James and the Chimes (1) | University of Illinois Archives
University of Illinois President Edmund J. James stands next to the chimes outside of the Library (later Altgeld Hall), prior to the time the chimes were to be dedicated, on homecoming weekend of 1920, Oct. 30.
Found in RS: 39/2/20, Box PRE - 5, Folder PRE - 5 EJ James Office and Special, Chimes
Negative Number 14371, RS: 39/2/22
Original print measures 11.8 cm W X 16.8 cm H