Y.M.C.A. Building | University of Illinois Archives
Exterior of the Y.M.C.A. building, also known as Illini Hall, located at 721 S. Wright Street on the campus of the University wih a caption on the reverse that reads, "The Y.M.C.A. - now used by Uncle Sam as barracks for his bird boys."
Found in RS: 39/2/20, Box BUI - Illini Hall, Folder BUI - Illini Hall 1907-22