Personal Fraternity Collections
- Stewart S. Howe Collection (1810-Present)
- The Stewart S. Howe Collection is the world's largest collection of materials relating to fraternities and sororities. It contains journals, histories, directories, catalogs, songbooks, pledge manuals, and subject files for over 230 fraternities and sororities, dating from 1810. The collection also contains materials on interfraternity organizations and copies of Baird's Manual of American College Fraternities (1879-1991), Banta's Greek Exchange (1913-72), Fraternity Month (1933-71) and Fraternity Insider (1965-82).
- Clyde S. Johnson Fraternity Collection (1931-1970)
- The Fraternity Collection (1931-70) of Clyde S. Johnson, author and North American Interfraternity Conference (NIC) leader, includes materials on fraternities/sororities and fraternity subjects. It also contains on NIC Executive Committee minutes (1945-70), NIC programs (1948-70), and a bibliographic card file of articles and books on fraternity and college life.
- Leland Publishers Records (1933-1971)
- The Leland Publishers Records, 1933-71, consist of the papers of editor/publishers Leland F. and Wilma S. Leland. The collection includes materials on local and national fraternities/sororities, fraternity publishing, NIC (1938-68), National Panhellenic Council (NPC) (1949-65), and Fraternity Month (1946-53, 1959).
- Wilson Heller Papers (1937-1984)
- The Papers (1937-83) of Wilson Heller, "Doctor to the Greeks," consist of correspondence, notes, surveys, and other documentation used in compiling his annual comparisons of fraternities and sororities. This collection also contains correspondence and source material used for articles in Fraternity Insider, and publications of the College Survey Bureau and Fraternity Consultants.