- 3rd Armored Division History Foundation
- Maintained by the 3rd Armored Divison History Foundation, this web site includes historical information, reports, and digitized images from the the collections at the University of Illinois and other sources.
- 3rd Armored Division Association
- This was a website of the 3rd Armored Division Assocation, maintained by Charles Corbin through 2002. It includes unit histories and contact information, but is no longer maintianed.
- U.S. Army Center of Military History
- Located in Washington, DC the Center for Military History supports research and publication of military history, manages museums, and collects documents, books, and oral histories. It produces the official military histories of the US Army and is responsible for ensuring the appropriate use of military history in the teaching of strategy, tactics, logistics, and administration.
- The United States Army Military History Institute.
- MHI, located in Carlisle, PA accepts donations of papers, letters, scrapbooks, diaries, photographs and other materials representing military service from all eras. A research facility associated with the Army War College, it builds a connection between the Army and the civilian academic community. It promotes the study of generalship, strategy, and military theory, while maintaining a file of questionnaires completed by veterans. These questionnaires are organized by unit, and the institute also holds a small amount of manuscript records relating to the 3rd Armored Division.
- Association of 3d Armored Division Veterans
- Formed in 1998, this association enrolls members of the 3rd Armored Division from World War II to the present.
Return to 3rd Armored Archives Home Page