As described by Director Dorothy Reeder, the American Library in Paris was a “war baby, born out of that vast number of books sent to the A. E. F. by the American Library Association in the last war. When hostilities ceased, it embarked on a new mission, and has served as a memorial to the […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Research Strategies: Publications of the A.L.A.
- “Public Library of the High Seas”: ALA and the American Merchant Marine Library Association
- Research Strategies: Publications About the A.L.A. and Librarianship
- Activism and Advocacy in ALA: Women’s Organizations
- Research Strategies: Reading and Accessing Database Records