Site Map

Yearly Archives: 2016

Sousa Archives Will Be Closed December 23 to January 2

Henry and Mabel Fillmore adopted the runt of a litter of five coon hound puppies who were born in early spring 1925 and belonged to their next door neighbor.  The pup was not expected to survive, but Henry and Mabel took turns feeding him with an eye dropper, and when he had grown stronger they […]

Posted in In The News | Comments closed