The design and commentary of this website: © Board of Trustees, University of Illinois, 2017.
As noted below, some documents and images on this site may by under copyright by other parties. The website and its contents are provided for purposes of education and commentary. You may link to the site or its contents, but the presentation of works on this site does not constitute permission to copy or distribute those works except under provisions of the Fair Use provisions of the US Copyright law.
Please direct any inquiries to the University Archives via our contact form.
We would like to thank the following people for their contributions to this exhibit:
- Copyright acknowlegements:
- Banner image: Reuters
- Roger Ebert correspondence, short stories, and other writings: Courtesy Chaz Ebert
- Daily Illini articles: Courtesy Illini Media Company
- Daniel Curley Correspondence: Courtesy Aillinn, Caitrine, Deirdre, and Sean Curley
- Archival research: John Franch, Anna Trammel
- Content entry and support: Rebecca Arriola, Mallory Untch
- Technical support and development: William Weathers, Robert Slater
- Advisory and editorial assistance: Harriett Green, John Franch, Scott Koeneman, Terry Maher, Ellen Swain, Janet Swatscheno, Anna Trammel
- Project financial support: John Wilkin
William Maher and Chris Prom, co-authors and exhibit editors, take sole responsibility of any errors or omissions.